Illinois Social Security Disability Lawyers: Practice Areas Overview
Comprehensive and Compassionate SSD Assistance
At the law office of Neil H. Good, our staff is pleased to offer experienced and caring assistance to disabled or ill individuals throughout the Chicago area. With nearly 25 years of experience, our attorney is able to address even the most complicated Social Security Disability issues while providing you with the advice you need to pursue the benefits you deserve.
The majority of initial claims for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits are denied by the Social Security Administration. Using the knowledge and experience gained in more than two decades of SSD practice, our firm offers a variety of services to help you obtain the benefits you are entitled to. Our services include the following:
- Overview of SSD process: Our firm offers comprehensive advice on the entire process of applying for benefits. Our goal is to help you gain the assistance you need as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Understanding SSD or SSI: With your best interests in mind, our staff works diligently to make sure you understand the SSD or SSI requirements and the benefits you may be entitled to receive, all in an effort to help you make educated decisions on whether or not to file a claim.
- Eligibility: With more than two decades of experience, our staff is able to offer knowledgeable advice on eligibility requirements for SSD and SSI. We take great care to examine your specific situation in an effort to determine your eligibility for benefits before offering advice on how best to proceed.
- How to file: Taking into account the various filing options you may have, we offer advice on the best method for completing your application, and the documents needed to begin the process.
- Appeals: Our staff provides comprehensive appeals assistance to individuals whose initial benefits claims have been denied, offering representation throughout the varying levels of the appeals process.
- Various diseases and conditions: Over the years, we have assisted clients facing various health issues, allowing us to offer knowledgeable advice and experienced guidance regardless of your disability or illness.
- Claimants over 50: Claimants over 50 years old face unique issues when applying for SSD benefits. Our experienced staff is able to offer the help you need to obtain the benefits you deserve.
- Medical and service providers: Our staff offers dedicated advice to medical providers on the proper record keeping procedures for clients interested in obtaining SSD benefits.
- Why hire us: We operate a small firm and focus on a limited number of practice areas so that we can provide each client with the personal attention that they deserve. With more than 20 years of experience, and thousands of satisfied clients, we offer knowledgeable SSD assistance to clients who are unable to work due to various conditions or ailments.
Contact our office online or call toll-free at 866-352-5238 to schedule your free case evaluation today.